Behavior Analysis Consultants of Mid Florida is a team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts who are dedicated to best practice, empirically supported behavior analysis services and professional customer service. Collectively, we have over 60 years of experience serving adults and children with a variety of diagnoses and who exhibit a wide variety of problem behaviors, and we have worked closely with these individuals and their families across many different settings.
Our consulting expertise includes:
- In home behavioral assessment, programming and parent training for families and children in the child welfare system including biological, foster, relative, non-relative and pre and post-adoption caregivers
- Designing and implementing behavioral and verbal interventions with children and adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other related developmental disabilities
- School-based child and classroom management consultation
- Design, implementation, evaluation, and staff training of behavior management systems for residential programs/group homes who serve children with emotional and behavioral disorders
- Community-based consultation for children and adults with major mental health diagnoses
- Developing staff and parent presentations and trainings focused on function-based, behavioral approaches to classroom and home behavioral management